“Skarsgard…up next! @ Naval Station Pearl Harbor”
— Pop Sugar @ twitter
Me looking like that getting the questions below <3
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I think most have had these, and hsm7 and notjusttheblood tagged me, blushing and thanking ;) I will tag some, but if you have answered others and don’t feel like it anymore or my questions are annoying or something, then feel free to just not do them ;)
1) What’s your favorite book?
Books, I have a lot, it’s hard to pick just one so here’s a few more. “Sophie’s World” by Jostein Gaarder, about a very young girl that litterally travels trough the world of philosophy. “A Treatise on Cosmic Fire” by Alice A. Bailey, a theosophist who ‘writes’ for ‘someone on the other side’, someone a little futher down the road than most. I have read a lot of AAB’s books including “Glamour : a world problem” and “A treatise on white magic” and I am a theosophist myself, but ‘Comic Fire’ is my mountain and I havent finished it yet and I bought it years ago! “The Power of Now” and “A New Earth” by Eckhart Tolle, flew through those, but they set of something in me I hate dealing with, and that’s both good and bad.
2) Have you ever wished for a “do-over”? If so, what was it?
I have had my ‘own’ Eric a few years ago, tall and amazing, we were together for more than a year and I singlehandedly messed it up. I really, really regret that!
3) Is there anything about you that you would like to change?
My temper, I go teen-emotionel all the time and that is terrible!
4) What is it about your best friend that makes them “best”?
They calm me down, and we let eachother be as we are.
5) What personality traits do you like in people?
Calmness, wildness, humor, ability to flirt and twinkle a lot, depth and the wisdom to both tell the truth wisely and/or lie even more wisely, if a higher and more ‘loving truth’ calls for it!
6) Blonds, brunettes, or redheads or no preference?
I prefer blonds but all is okay!
7) Facial hair or no facial hair?
No facial hair although a little is cute on many and especially Alexander, but I’d rather they have none at all!
8) What’s your greatest accomplishment…so far :)?
My sons, my ‘many’ lives so far, I’ve lived with 3 men (not at the same time) and have dated and had boyfriends before them, inbetween them and after them … a lot, like in really a lot ;) So I gave my self a time out, and that is a great accomplishment for me. So along came True Blood and Alexander about 6 month ago and he or rather what he represents, is where I put EVERY SINGLE feeling etc. I have in that direction, at the moment! I thank him for being there to do that for me, thank god he is So Big, he can take it I believe :)
9) What makes you happy?
My sons and family, Spring, Summer, the beach, intelligent and/or wise and happy people, True Blood, Alexander/Eric, Tumblr, coffe, men, flirting, desire, passion, falling in love, kissing, making ‘love’ (or simply just being as Primal as possible with a passion that’s bigger and more insisting than Anything), and reading about ‘pocket’ philosophi, psychologi, religion and spiritual science like theosophy!
10) What makes you sad?
Injustice. Stale, bigoted, biased, judgemental etc. mindsets whether it just are there or because of culture, religion, family, politics or anything else you have not completely thought of and believe to the core yourself before just chanting empty words, that really are indifferent at best and dangerous at worst! And it makes me sad that I don’t live up to all that myself, but I try ;)
My questions to others and do feel free to answer even if I forgot to tag you, I an very curious and almost need to read the answers myself:
1. Do you believe in life after ‘death’, what do you believe happens? And reincarnation, do you believe and if so what kind?
I think it is possible to be reincarnated. Some people who appear as old souls, for example, have been some to be reincarnated. But if I had to chose to be in paradise in heaven or to be put back on earth, I’d want to stay in heaven.
2. Do you believe in karma of any kind?
Yes, I do. People who treat others bad, or do terrible things deserve what they get coming towards them.
3. What is heaven and/or hell to you?
Heaven is place where we go to live in paradise, to reunite with the ones we love and lost. A place where we can feel the energy of God and angels surounding as with joy, warmth, and light.
Hell, however, is an evil place surrounded by darkness, hatred, fear, repulsive creatures, and every man and woman who has done terrible deeds while they were alive on God’s good earth.
4. How do you think of the time were you were the most in love ever, and did you succesfully translate the ‘state’ into love and a real relationship?
I’ve actully only ever had one real boyfriend, but we only went out for two weeks before I broke up with him. We only held hands and hugged.
But I am most in love when I go to sleep and imagine myself dating then marrying Matthew Gray Gubler, or when I date Sam Winchester in my Supernatural huntress fantasy.
5. Do you believe you can have both, love and being in love at the same time in the long run?
I think so, yes. I believe if you are feeling the love with your partner, and your love continues to grow and push through, you can feel that you are being in love.
6. Francesco Alberoni believes that a crush (being in love) is a positive projektion of narcissistic emotions, in other words you kind of are in love with yourself (too), because of what you believe the other person makes you feel. Do you think there is a truth to that?
Hmm, this is a very good question, I like it. I suppose it is possible you are in love with how you feel. I’ve probably felt that way before, but I currently have no example.
7. Can you lie, if so why? If not why? Who to you serve the most telling the truth or lie, the truth, what truth, your self or the other person? Do you believe you call tell what is best at any point for someone else?
I think lieing is a 50/50 good-bad thing. Everyone says lieing is bad. But if we told th truth all of the time, about every little thing from the way someone dresses, to a weird facial feature…then that would be so hurtful. Sometimes we lie to protect people, and that’s the best lie we can tell.
8. What do you prefer is you connection to others especially the love of your life, hope, history, family ties, other ‘bond’, a marriage licence, children, the mortgage on the house and other stuff or like in True Blood the ‘blood bond’ etc. or only love, true intent and the free will?
I like this question, too. It’s interesting. I want my connections with others based upon our trust for one another, free will, faith, and of course love and passion.
9. Do you like to be sure of your love, completely, is/were your love that of you?
Of course! But I’m only 18 and haven’t had much, if any at all, experince in the love department.
10. I believe that way most relationsships are not equal in love, it’s like one always loves the other one a little or much more than the other. Do you believe that and if not, lucky you ;) If you do believe that as well, what position do you often find yourself in (the pull or push one) and what would you prefer and do you think it is possible to be be equal and/or take turns?
I think people love others in different ways, and sometimes it may seem like one loves the other move. We love different aspects of each other - humor, kindness, generosity, looks, tastes in music..that sort of thing. But at the same time, when we don’t feel the love, the other person might feel it, and that’s when it probably feels like someone loves the other more.
I do think it is posible to love equally. As for taking turns…hmm…I don’t really think so. How wouldthat work anyways, you know?
I really like these questions, virgovampire (sorry, I don’t know your actually name, lol). Thank you for tagging me!